Weber has completely redesigned their popular lineup of Genesis grills, and the S-330 is just another impressive appliance from every angle.
It offers a hassle free, fast and easy cooking experience, and is perfectly suited for novice as well as seasoned grillers. The S-330 Genesis is equipped with three burners to allow you to cook more, and its 38,000 BTU combined heating capacity per hour makes grilling more effective at any temperature. The expansive 637 square inches of cooking space, 507-square inches cooking capacity and the warming rack makes it easy to accommodate many different types of foods.
Highlights of the Weber Genesis S-330
- 3 burners
- Plenty of grilling space at 637 square inches
- 137 square inches of warning rack area
- Steps up the heat from searing with the sear station burner
- Multitask with the 12,000 BTU front mounted side burner
- 7mm stainless steel diameter steel rod cooking grates ensures food cooks evenly and offer easy clean up
- Quick and reliable startups with the individual electronic ignition system
- Front mounted thermometer
- 2 stainless steel work surfaces complete with tow hooks provide easy access to grilling tools
- Comes with 1 foot flexible hose
- 2 robust back swivel casters and front locking swivel casters.
- 1 cart assembly
- 3 stainless steel tube burners
- 1 drip pan and grease tray
- 1 owner’s manual
- 1 stainless steel side shelf
- 10ft flexible hose
- 2 heavy duty back swivel casters
- 2 heavy duty front locking swivel casters
- 1 flush mounted side burner
- 1 sear station
- 1 upper warning rack
- 1 firebox and grill lid
- 1 grilling guide
- Stainless steel Flavorizer® Bars
- 2 7mm Stainless steel rod grill grates
Why buy the Weber Genesis S-330 Grill?
Crafted of cast aluminum, the Weber S-330 grill offers generous cooking space combined with its 7mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates. The front of the grill is fitted with easy to use control knobs that free up valuable preparation space. Weighing in at roughly 180 lbs and measuring 30 X 60 X 64.5 inches, the S-330 is perfectly suited for any size outdoor area.
The 38,000 combined output of the three burners with 507 square inches of cooking space is rather low compared to its competition, but its efficient design helps it preserve this heat for delicious cooking. The sear burner on the left side of the grill offers fantastic searing heat, and is located inside the firebox and between left and center burners. This location of the sear burner boosts the heat output for searing.
The re-engineered and efficient stainless steel construction of the Weber S-330 allows heat to circulate easily and makes it durable and easy to maintain. The front mounted knobs combined with the burner valves infinite control make it easy to operate and allows you to adjust the temperature as you desire. The patented Flavorizer® Bars of the S-330 are designed to field the drippings, which smoke the food directly hence adding more flavor.
One of the notable features of the S-330 gas grill is its grease management system, which consists of a catch pan and an angled grease tray. The tray is set beneath the cook box to prevent the grease from going up in flames. The grill is also appointed with six took hooks and a front mounted thermometer for efficient grilling. Powered by natural gas, makes the Weber S-330 economical, and its automatic ignition system consumes less amount of energy.
Pros of the Weber S-330 Grill
- Easy to assemble
- 3 powerful burners
- Stainless steel high quality construction
- Gas efficient
Cons of the Weber S-330 Grill
- Heavy to move around
- Expensive price tag
The Weber S-330 is a fully loaded gas grill that is a great choice for grilling enthusiasts. It arrives with 3 burners, a searing station and even a side burner so that you can do more at the same time. It is easy to use and maintain, and is fitted with a center mounted thermometer, two conveniently mounted side shelves, porcelain mounted side deflectors, cabinet doors and six took hooks. It offers a large cooking space and efficient and clean gas grilling with its automatic grilling system and management system. If you’re looking for a grill that will last you for years to come, the Weber S-330 gas grill is a great choice.